Saturday, July 12, 2008

~*~when somebody loves me*~*~

final coming soon~so frustrated n i cant quieten myself to concentrate..oh my goodness!!!i cant b like dis~my final determine my future in my 3 years degree a~~if i fail my final i cant even proceed to my next semester~n i oso will spend money on dat~haiz~~but how how how?who can help me~pls stop asking me question about him!!i dun noe n i dun wish to noe~~~who cares if he really have new girl friend?why dun u all ask him by urself~i dunno i really dunno~~pls leave me alone!!i love him~n i trust him~pls respect my trust in him~thank u so much......

when somebody loves me~everything is beautiful~.......onli when he love me~~

i have to stand up by my own~
i have to face the consequences by my own~
why will it so unfair?
even i noe love is unfair..but why me?
why always me?
i'm not worth to love by people?

dun ever break my heart~
but u broke it~
it cant b mend~even if it mend~it will not b prefect anymore~

i'm leaving in one week time~really cant bear to leave KL like dis~but~~u wont care..i noe..even i leave wif a broken heart~

but i believe i will come back wif a brand new me in one month time~i will still love u~i will still care~but i wont find u~until u feel like wanna find me~dis is wat i think~i hope i will b strong~but sometimes i rather choose not to b strong~
can u understand my feeling?u wont noe how much u hurt me~u wont noe how selfish u r~
but i believe one day u will noe~
take care always~i will choose to leave u bcoz u asked me to leave~

No comments: