Sunday, September 6, 2009

^Baby's off day^

Sunny Day^^^^^^^^Thursday^^^^^^^^03-09-2009

finally it's baby off day~
went to class in the morning~
bek from college around 12.30pm~
start dressing for the date^^

baby reach my place at 1pm~
but i still dealing wif my hair~
haha~he waited me for almost one hour~
so pity~and he's hungry...=p

finally we go out for our lunch~
planning to having lunch in a thai restaurant at Seksyen 17,My Elephant~
but it closed at 2pm for resting hour..=.="
so we end up having my thai cuisine in Jaya 1~

Kinnaree, a quite nice restaurant wif nice environment~
food is pretty good~
but i still prefer My Elephant...
hehe~
btw~we enjoyed the lunch^^




went bek home for a nap and we went to The Curve at nite~
having dinner at The curve street~
glad that we can spend whole day 2gether~





happy happy^^

No comments: