Tuesday, October 20, 2009

^Just feel like writing something..haha^

it's been the long time i didnt update my blog...
haha...suppose to do my assignment now...
but it's really kinda lazy and i have no idea how to start it...
sigh...college life is far far different compare the life in high school which we can actually dun need to pass up our home work on time...
college life is all about DUE DATES!!!

anyway..i enjoy my last week holiday to genting and kluang wif my baby...
haven sort it out the photo coz it's really damn lazy..:p
the photo is out!!!!



my 21st b'day coming soooon....wohoo...
i'll be helding a b'day party in JB...
those who are invited are all the VVIP in my life...
so girls and guys....bear in mind ya...
if YOU are invited by me i will like to see u all there...^^
thank you so much to my lovely family that plan dis for me as i am busying in KL..
Love u all so much...muackz...

i have tidy my room few days ago...
it's freaking tired and i sprain my arm=.=...
damn pain weih when come to the middle of nite...
but i'm so happy coz our room looks spacious now after i change the position....
and u noe wat..i've throw away all of my memories that i think that it's time for me to leave it behind...huuuu...it's kinda hard actually...to bring myself for doing it...
anyway..i have to leave these old thing behind and looking forward to my future(and i hope that it will be really my future..lolz..:p)cheers..^^

well...Shari's baby is here from thailand...
we enjoy time spending wif him...
haha...and i can sees hapinese on shari's face too^^
we have a wonderful time in Chatz room last nite..





ok..i think i shud stop here..
as i mention i'm suppose to do my assignments...
haha...

words for my baby:

thanks for always working so hard..
thanks for doing everything just to please me..
i'm always appreciate what you done although i'm really hard to please..:p
all the best for your new life that going to begin soon...
and i know it will full of challenge...
we must go thru 2gether no matter how hard it will be ya^^
love u babe...=)

No comments: