Friday, November 14, 2008

~=it hurts me=~

i'm trying my best to make it perfect but sometimes it seems like not gonna works..somehow my heart hurt when i realize something that really shoot directly to my heart..
but..i think everything gonna b alrite..coz i'm not that kind of person who will ask for more especially in my relationship..it's kinda deceiving myself but dis is the only way to make myself happy i guess...or maybe i really take it too seriously..

..mayb my expectation too high?yup...mayb...n not anyone fails me but i fails myself...

i'm always the failure...i shud admit it...

but i'm still happy to b with him..i think i need to figure out wat really happen to me..coz i think i'm really got problem...lolx...

anyway...i didnt manage to get angry...am i normal?haha...i'm always NOT...

gd nitez...i broke my promise too...for sleeping early..:p

No comments: