Monday, August 17, 2009

^fruitful weekend^

haha~
been enjoying my last weekend in JB with my family and frens^^
glad that i can meet them up and have a wonderful time before i'm goin back to KL~

well~
Jia Yin b'day on saturday and i can meet all my SDJ girls during the party~
so happy to see them and of coz the b'day girl^^
we have been preparing her present dis few weeks and finally we came out the idea of making a b'day booklet for her~
i believe she will like it coz i knew she will definitely feels our heart~
don't YOU?:p
juz wanna to tell my SDJ girls that u girls r always on my mind even though sometimes i might neglect u all~
and most important to our b'day girl...................
STAY CHEERFUL always and HAPPY B'DAY once again^^

(finally the photo is OUT^^)


^me n b'day girl^


^Our Forever Frenship^


^Ban Ban Luck^



Amy is back from KL for her weekends too~

and we having a gathering juz now(it consider LAST nite actually...:p)~
it's a happy gathering and we talk alot of stuff~
of coz with our MR Fong Tee Chuan~our gathering will not be boring^^
glad that Everyone is doin fine~
we always knew that our frenship will never end even we didnt meet each other for a long time^^

few of the photo we took juz now^^




finally~
i'm so happy that i'm goin bek KL soon but oso sad that i have to leave my family again~
i plan to make my dis semester be a fruitful semester and i believe i can do it...:p~
i need to start my DIET plan too!!!
i want to be SLIM like before!!!!
haha~i noe it's hard....but......ehem....i will try my best~
i can do it by God's STRENGTH !!!

Good nite everyone~
and baby i'm goin bek soon^^

No comments: