Monday, April 26, 2010

==Emo+ing==

today is my first day of final...
i got gastric since early morning that i tot that was gastric...
well...it's actually my "aunty visit" =.="
what a good time...
oh man...
i will definitely suffer dis few days...=(

feeling so emo dis whole week...
it might because of the "aunty visit" i guess..
sigh...

sometimes doing right things is really really not so easy...
u might lose a fren because of that..
sometimes really struggle to make this kind of decisions..
but i really dun want to get blame by others if anything happen...
just consider that i am a selfish person...
who cares anyway?
i cant satisfied everyone in this world...
but this time i believe GOD will stand on my side...
so...WHO CARES??

i received an email from my friend regarding the indigo evolution...(深蓝儿童)
i google about it and i found a video clip...
it really make me feel so curious...
does the indigo evolution really exist??
it's a question marks in my head and i feel like know more about that..
but my sis ask me not to too curious and became走火入魔..
haha...that's my sis..i knew she will say that...lolz..

by the way...my holiday starting soon...
wohoo...
ya..we are all distracted by the holidayssss but forgot that we are still on our final exam..
oops!!
hehe...plan plan plan plan and plan...
i just wanna meet up all my besties in JB...
as much as i can...i feel like i really miss out alot dy..

the things in the world are keep changing...
sometimes really feel emo and disappointed for what the world have became..
it's like everyday have weird weird things happen...=.="
it's so so so ridiculous....

sigh...
stop emo+ing and i shud get back to my revision dy....
2 paper 2moro....
GOD BLESS ME!!

lalala...i'm coming back soon...
miss my daddy,mummy,round hand and smelly....



No comments: