Tuesday, July 7, 2009

==Should i???==

i went to Tropicana City Mall with baby after his interview dis afternoon~
we went for a movie~
hehe~finally he willing to watch DRAG ME TO HELL with me..:p
unfortunately, the movie wasn't that nice than i expected=.="
maybe i heard too much of compliment about dis movie~
i think we shouldn't hear too much compliment when we wanna watch a movie~
because our expectation will be very high when we heard "the movie is DAMN nice!!" more than 3 times~this is what my CG leader told me..:p
anyway~we have a great time watching this kinda lame movie~

This is the 1st time we went to Tropicana City Mall even though it actually very near from our house~
it just a normal shopping mall like others but it seems to be have less people~
maybe it's because it just newly open~
i passed by MONSOON-----a hair salon which quite famous and it having promotion~
make my heart feel itchy to cut my hair~(oops!spend money again..:p)
so i went in~
and came out with this-----





nice or not??
i LIKE this hairstyle alot~
but it's actually only can last for today=.="
because i didn't perm it~
the stylish recommend me to perm my hair but i scared i will regret~
he end up blow it with blower and tell me if i perm my hair i will look like this~
so he asked me to consider about it~

the end of the story is.........

my heart is very itchy now........
SHOULD I PERM MY HAIR????

lolz.....

1 comment:

chabbywabbitz said...

lol....hehehe very jap hair do...but nice....you should!! ehhehe i wanna perm tooo!!! +_+"