Thursday, July 9, 2009

==Gambateh Baby!!==

thank God for answered my prayer~
baby finally found a job!!!
he will work in Jaya 33,Bruno's restaurant and Bar as a cook~

feel so happy for him..
but feel so lonely in the same time~
he can't accompany me every time like before anymore~
his working hours is damn long wei~
my pity baby~
anyway still hope that he will find what he want in this career~

i know it will be tough in the beginning but i believe he can do it^^
i will learn to be understanding as well as he will be busy for his work~

finally my exam is finished~
and i will be back to JB this sunday~
glad that i can see my family and friends soon~
but i will leave baby for one and a half months~
it consider VERY LONG for us because we didn't leave each other before for so long=.="
i guess i will miss him badly~
as for now i already misses him so much...>.<

baby must be strong k?
my heart will always be with you wherever i go~
all the best in your new path of your life~
and you know that i will always support you^^
jia you!!!



No comments: