Friday, January 9, 2009

~Down...~

quite down~
i got my result last nite~
abit surprised~coz i fail 2 subjects~
haiz~
i expected i'll fail communication law~
but i didnt expect dat i'll fail communication theories~

although i noe i didn't really work hard~
although i noe i didn't really manage my emotion well before the exam~
but i still felt really really sad~
can onli say dat i deserve it coz it's all my fault~

gonna work hard for dis sem~
anthropology will kill me dis sem i guess~
but i wont defeat so easily!!
i wont~bcoz i am AGNES CHAN~

haiz~
everything seems to b not so smooth~
juz now step on a thumb tack in my room~
n i'm walking like a duck now=.="~

Dear God,
i leave everything into ur hand~
please help ur child to b a cheerful person~
please give me strenght to work hard in this semester~
please heal my broken heart~
please solve the problem that i'm facing now~
i commit once again to u~
in Jesus name i pray~
Amen~

2 comments:

.:I艾r莉i斯S:. said...

Meow..JiaYou !! u can definately do it with God's help ! Continue to trust God & He'll carry u through !!

chabbywabbitz said...

girl...u'll be fine...