Tuesday, January 20, 2009

^Our Room^

Juz finish my Anthropology presentation 2day~
Dunno why feel very sad after presenting~
although i did ok~but i cried when i reach home right after the presentation~
i think i'm too stress~and feel release after presenting by crying out loud~
i'm kinda weird~i Know..:p

Looking up the sky~
missing someone dat so close yet so far~
tears rolling down from my cheek again~
i'm very fragile~i know~
still learning not to cry so easily~

Anyway~still feel grateful dat God sends many angel surrounding me~
didnt sleep the whole nite to prepared the presentation yet God send someone to accompany me the whole nite~it's a great mentally support for me~thx alot~u noe who u r..^_^

In fact recently i do face most of the pressure from studies~
I even doubt myself for choosing the wrong way---Mass Communication~
Am i really have the ability to corp with all dis?..
haiz~sometimes we can't denied that there are distance between dream and reality~

buck up lo~AGNES CHAN!!

haha~Me n Shari juz change our study table position~
for ur information~me n shari move into a new room n become room mate last month~
the new arrangement is much more better than the first time we move in~
well~now we have our own private corner for studies~hehe~
we like it so much~




^Our Bed^


~My Study Corner^_^~

~Shari's Study Corner^_^~

No comments: