Saturday, January 17, 2009

==Perhaps...==


dis two little cuties-->xiao jie n xiao li bring bek my memories dat mean alot to me~
somehow i smile when i saw dis picture~...
wonder how is xiao jie doin now~being abandoned?or still being treasure by his owner?

go to school~
laught wif frens....
life still goin on~
in fact i oredi used to the life dat without dis person who once owns my whole world~
but sometimes somehow i broke down n cried when i think of him~
i knew dat i can live without him~
but i can't denied dat my love for him have never decrease from the moment i left him~
when he walk out from my life~
something was missing~
juz like sometimes we lost something dat valuable to us~
dis is wat i felt~

once again when i stretch my hand to you~
will u hold it tight~or will u juz turn ur back n walk away?
i can't imagine~perhaps i should'nt think of dis~
becoz i noe dat we will never b together again~

unless~
u realise dat actually u love me more than wat u think~
i'm waiting for this day to come~
even i noe it's juz my wildful wish~

~mayb i'm too tired?
dat's why writting all dis crap......
perhaps...perhaps....perhaps...

Nite...zZ

1 comment:

Haozai said...

u must be stronger and stronger lo~~^^
gambateh to u~~