Monday, September 8, 2008

~+~i've never had a dream come true~+~+


“…hold my hand..n i will bring u hapinese….”he says dis to me..

i was so happy..n i tot dat he’s back…right here with me..

but actually is juz a dream..dis is wat he said to me in my dream last nite…

i’ve been dreamt of him since he left me..n i think i’m really goin to b crazy liao..

anyway..my dream will not be come true..dat dream woke me up at 4a.m. in the morning..n definitely was in my tears..haiz..

looking at my laptop..realize dat he’s still on9+ing..my hearts hurt..ya..i always woke up in the middle of the nite..n drown myself with heart broken..

sometimes..we might think dat when

we close our eyes..we will not c everything dat we doesn’t want to c;

cover our ear,we will not hear the things dat we doesn’t want to hear;

stop our footstep,our hearts will stop moving forward…

but dis is just wat we think but we r actually running away from reality..

r u happy?i hope u really r..

if u nvr think of leaving a person 4rever..u will not say u wanna leave..

u r not turning back..will u?

……i’ve never had a dream come true..so..i shud stop dreaming..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hope to get well soon..i not yet recover from my sick..=_=”


No comments: