Sunday, September 7, 2008

~+~streamyx SUCKS!!~+~+

+06/09/08+Saturday+Rainy day (>_<) +11:30pm+

I promise not to work anymore..why shud I tortured myself wif WORK WORK n WORK?i really dun understand wat am I thinking..tot of forget all the unhappiness by making myself busy..but actually I’m torturing myself..anyway i’m kinda stupid..PROMISE not to do dat anymore..(due to I juz recover from my sick..my best sista n my dear room mates scolded me for working..haha..but quite touch coz felt dat I’m actually still mean smtg to someone else..thx my dear frenz ya..)

ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT n ASSIGNMENT!!i need idea for my assignment..SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME!!!!due date is coming..i still haven’t started anything…DAMN IDIOT!!last minute work again..haiz…2moro I must complete it!!

Wuwu..i’m homesick again..decided to go bek home town next weekend..haha..my lovely home..i will b back soon…..n of coz miss my frenz over there..i guess we will have great time gathering..looking forward yo^^

When everyone is concerning abt how high u flew..onli a few of them will concern how tired r u ..right now.. everyone is looking at my failure..but they actually neglect abt how hard I’ve try..wat to do?dis is human nature..haiz..i’m really tired…n my heart need a good rest…

Felt tired n hungry now..i’m enjoying my sago honey dew dat bought by my dear housemate..hehe..

our house streamyx sucks!!i guess I have to upload dis blog 2moro yea..good nite everyone..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S. thx for offer me ur shoulder to lean on..i’m appreciate ur kindness but not goin to accept it..coz I need time to find back my courage to lean n to love all over again..it’s not dat u r not good enough for me..u r good..it’s all my problem..trust me..sorry n thank u..u noe who u r..

No comments: