Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~i love my frenzZ~+~+

time goes so fast..finally i have to b back to continue my college life liao..haiz..it’s all abt LECTURES,TUTORIAL,ASSIGNMENTS n PRESENTATION….

anyway..i had spend a nice weekends in JB..at least i can c my family..n of coz my dear frenz…surprisingly,my flu recover when i reach home..i think i really have terrible homesick..

it’s been a long time dat we didnt gather 2gather liao..finally during dis mid-autumn festival we can have BBQ gathering in Amy’s hse..i think everyone have a wonderful time..of coz i’m the happiest person i guess..hehe..

ya..i’m happy bcoz we can gather up again although all of us have our own life n own way to go..everyone seems to have different life now..n somehow we still yearning the time when we r still in secondnary school..i think dat’s everyone sweetest memories..dun we?

anyway i’m happy to c him too..we didnt manage to talk much..but it’s good enough for me..sometimes words may not express..but action can replace everything..all dat he done may look small but it’s really make me feel happy..i dun really noe how much i love him but he do mean alots to me..n sometimes i will feel dat i still mean something to him,too..can i feel dat way?i dunno..

but i think i shud’nt think too much..it onli will make me feel hurt after all when i realize actually i mean nothing..

as long as he dun disappear from my life..

No comments: